Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

It's A'ight

it's an ok game tbh, nothing special, the quantity of girls it gives you is appealing as it covers alot of stuff but... it's nothing new. Not enough interactivity in my opinion for it to be an actual game BUT the way the people are drawn make up for it some.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

NICE!!

Finally a lineart tutorial that's easy to understand for me!! i love the casual attitude you used in this, kinda gives it a subsitute-teacher-trying-to-be-cool-w ith-the-kids feel ^^. If only i had a scanner T-T and well any talent in anatomic drawing and less of a perfectionist attitude i'd be able to get even better with my art. Anyway *cough* i love this tut and will definately remember the advice given ^^ kudos!.

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

meh

Ok. I like the idea of webcam operated games but this one aint the best ive seen. Very controvercial with the topic of beating a little puppy to death but maybe that attracts people to play it, i dunno. I thought i might as well try it. When i played the game i only managed to get a few hits before the puppy hit the grass and i was unable to 'strike' it again. Overall i didn't like it much, seemed to need more responsiveness to the webcam and some better instructions.

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

Lol

its pretty funny, im not gunna go over the whole, anti emo thing because thats the whole friggin point so stop whining you emotional beeps.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

XD lovin it

My favourite music flash of all time check this shit out ----2---26-2222-2222-2222---6-0--0---
0---0---2626262626200000----4-4-4-4-4 -4-4-4---------------1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-
----00---00---00---5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-9-
--8---9---8---9-------8-7-8-7-6-8-7-8 -7-a66-a6a6a-8----------------9-6-6-7 -7-87878-6-6-----------------666-

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Boring

it was boring by the time i had almost all upgrades (btw you cant get last spped upgrade for some reason)

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Burnd Out

Its was a pretty awesome game but by the end of day two i had everything and i only needed the spaz 12 shotgun to own some zombie ass, so it got boring by day three, good idea but an ending wud be nice, also to 'spruce' it up a bit mayv be some custom characters and probs as an unlockable how about custom weapons that'd be cool.

The Torture Chamber II The Torture Chamber II

OXYGEN?

what the oxygen one do i dont get it

Cuisine King Cuisine King

Needs Spice

I thought it was easy and my mouse is broken, good to play it once after that it gets boring, mix up some stuff like custom chef and meals would 'spice' it up a bit.

Reiko Biker Girl (Hentai) Reiko Biker Girl (Hentai)

Demo ver.

There wont really any point in a demo cuz it proctically show the whole thing except for the blowjob, but i understand if you cant show it all, its some awesome stuff anyway.