How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

id tap that

the new zealand reaction was really funny XD

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Nice :D

I love it, the quirky style and the funny lyrics make this pretty cool. Definately favin for a rainy day.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Will die unless episode is released

death threats aside i love this to pieces, i could see this becoming very popular (maybe even put on tv!) all my stars belong to you!

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

It's A'ight

it's an ok game tbh, nothing special, the quantity of girls it gives you is appealing as it covers alot of stuff but... it's nothing new. Not enough interactivity in my opinion for it to be an actual game BUT the way the people are drawn make up for it some.

Lineart Tutorial Lineart Tutorial

NICE!!

Finally a lineart tutorial that's easy to understand for me!! i love the casual attitude you used in this, kinda gives it a subsitute-teacher-trying-to-be-cool-w ith-the-kids feel ^^. If only i had a scanner T-T and well any talent in anatomic drawing and less of a perfectionist attitude i'd be able to get even better with my art. Anyway *cough* i love this tut and will definately remember the advice given ^^ kudos!.

[webcam game] Puppy BASH [webcam game] Puppy BASH

meh

Ok. I like the idea of webcam operated games but this one aint the best ive seen. Very controvercial with the topic of beating a little puppy to death but maybe that attracts people to play it, i dunno. I thought i might as well try it. When i played the game i only managed to get a few hits before the puppy hit the grass and i was unable to 'strike' it again. Overall i didn't like it much, seemed to need more responsiveness to the webcam and some better instructions.

Dad-Bot Dad-Bot

DUUUUUDE!!

The Jason X of newgrounds!